YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

School Approaching guys !

Whaddup korang ? Sihat semua ? Sebelum tu , Zeey nak mintak maaf sebab dah lama tak update blog . Busy lah , Bukan sengaja . Serious ! Maafkan tak ? Eh , kena maafkan tau ! Kalau tak DOSA oh . Okay , Back to the story . See the picture up there ? It's a Compliment from my Beffie . But , Does it really look like A compliment ? Haih, My blog looks Ugly lah . who agrees ? raise up your Leg . I know , You will . My blog is SUPER Ugly lah . Not UglyUgly , Just Simple Dimple :) Right ? Next one , School is approaching . Damn , I'm scared . For sure lah , As the clock struck 12 On 1st January 2012 , I'm officially A candidate For PMR 2012 . It's A year full with Studies . I have to be serious . I have to Fight to Get 8A's in hand :) Break A leg ! Ohmaigoaat :o , I'm just not ready for the big Exam. Ya know , I've been Playing this 2 years and I regret it MUCH . Seriously , How I wish i could turn back time :( My Cuzzie's got 8A's for PMR this year and All of my family include my Greatgrandmother was so Happy . So , I said to myself , If She can get 8A's , Why can't I ? Well , My Cousin's are Super Clever . They are Some Good competitors . But , Some thought came in after that . What if I failed to get 8A's ? Will my family feel Ashamed ? Haih, Zeey . At least you tried your best . Not that you did not try . :) Nothing is Impossible .
Ya Allah , I'm asking for the best for me . Amin !
So Ya All's , I doing some marathon on homework . So , I better get going . Bye , Night :) 
Love , Zeey :)