YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

We samesame .

Yaw Guys . Apa khabar semua ? Yay or Nay ? Today , Was Another boring day . So , I did A marathon for homework . Because school kan dah nak dekat :) But then , My hand ache . So , I stopped and have my lunch . After i ate , I have to do the laundry . So i did . Then , I opened up my laptop and when to my social networks . See the picture up there ? So , Yeah . Generation now days are more to THIS . Ya know , their own life like Facebook , Blogger , Twitter , Youtube , Etc. Unlike the our Parent's generation . It's way much different . But , That happened now days . And , For us , It's Ohsome . But our parents ? They sure keep Bugging and nagging . And , I'm sure that happened to you right ? Haha , It's normal . And , for sure they'll say that Stop with all those things , Live in A reality life , Not Gadget . Because , We spend out time more with Laptops , Friends , Etc . Just deal with it Guys . But , Don't over act . Because school is starting Dudes . Make sure you Finished your Homework . Okay ? You must . Promise me guys ? Okay lah , I have to go . Byebye Guys . Love you :)